Autodesk MapGuide® Enterprise web mapping software is a powerful application for delivering CAD, GIS, and asset information more quickly, easily, and cost-effectively. Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise enables organizations to improve decision-making and operational efficiency by empowering customers, stakeholders, and the mobile field force to more quickly access infrastructure information using a web browser.
- Open-source innovation—Harness a broad community of developers through software based on MapGuide Open Source and Feature Data Objects (FDO) technology.
- FDO technology—Connect directly to a wide range of spatial and attribute data across file formats, databases, and web services.
- Multiple development environments—Create geospatially enabled business applications that support .NET, PHP, and Java™ technology.
- Multiple operating system support—Deploy a web-based GIS application in either the Microsoft® Windows® or Linux® operating system.
- Authoring and web design tool—Autodesk MapGuide® Studio software is included.